Friday, February 22, 2008

2-Day Asia Internet Wealth-Building Bootcamp at Kuala Lumpur


One of the Top Internet Guru, Derek Gehl is sending his team to Malaysia to conduct a 2-Day Asia Internet Wealth-Building Bootcamp at Kuala Lumpur from 1-2 March.

The online selling price is RM 457.

However, i manage to negotiate with the the organizer and
get a special price of RM 257.

I have 10 ticket with me. If you are from Malaysia and interested
to attend the camp. Do let me know, i can be contacted at

http://www.asiainternetmarketingacademy.com/Contact%20Us.html

For more information visit.

http://www.asiamarketingtips.com

Cheers!

Bernard

www.AsiaInternetMarketingAcademy.com

1 comment:

D L said...

I thing that would be a great holiday theme for an internet marketing fella like myself.

Certainly out of my schedule for the next while, but what a great excuse to go and tour the world.

Keep me posted!

Share

Share/Bookmark

"Can"t find what you are looking for? Try Google Search!"

Google