Friday, October 17, 2008

STOMPING Search Engines 2 is here!

StomperNet magazines & CD1 & 2

No more food left! :-(


Dorothy Loong is enjoying the food! :-)

My Wife Dorothy Loong and me, Bernard Hay

I am so excited to get my learning material from StomperNet about Search Engine Optoimization strategy and at the same time celebrate my wife B'day at Marche the Curve.

They serve all kinds of Western food. One of the operation manager Alex Sim told me that, during Puasa time, the response is so overwhelming. You have to come early or make advance booking. If not, you will be very dissapointed to come all the way and don't have a seat for you.

One thing that i like Marche is the food they serve is really "Fresh".

Cheers!
Bernard Hay
www.Asia-Internet-Coach.com






No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark

"Can"t find what you are looking for? Try Google Search!"

Google