Monday, July 30, 2007

Godaddy or BlueHost?

Which is the best affordable and reliable web hosting available in the market?

For your information, i have been using Godaddy hosting for 1 year. I have more than 3 hosting and 10 domain register with them.

To be frank, I am not so happy with the services provided. I had a experience that, my website was down for 3 days and domain forward fault for 4 Days. When i email them, no concrete answer is given. Normally just need to wait and see.

Currently i found a fantastic hosting company that enable me to host unlimited domain. This feature will help you save a lot of money. Go and see at following link

http://www.bluehost.com


Bernard
www.AsiaInternetMarketingAcademy.com
www.BernardHay.com

No comments:

Share

Share/Bookmark

"Can"t find what you are looking for? Try Google Search!"

Google